YearViewer for iPad
By Gerard Putter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This program shows an overview calendar for any year. It shows the months, the days of the week, and (optionally) the week numbers. When you start the program it shows the current year, but the "Set Year" button allows you to select years in the past or future.
- Use pinch gestures and double-tap to zoom
- Display any year
- Choose the first day of the week: Sunday, Monday, or any other day
- The names of the months and days follow the "international" settings of your device
- The current day is shown highlighted
- Weeknumbers (as defined by the ISO 8601 standard) can optionally be shown
- The layout of the calendar adjusts itself to the orientation of the device (portrait / landscape)
- Choose between different week layouts
What's New in Version 2.6
- Improved calendar layout
- iOS 7 compliant