Zombies Vs. Literacy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop zombies from eating your brain by learning early reading skills. Practice word families and sight words and you'll discover that your brain is too big to be eaten!
Fun, interactive application to practice early reading skills. Swipe through the alphabet, word families and sight words. Touch letters to hear them spoken. Watch our for the zombie stampede...they're looking for brains.
- Complete Dolche and Fry sight words (K-5)
- Interactive word stampede; drag letters back to make fix the word.
- Keep track of the frequency and date of word lists.
- Build a custom word list to practice
This app is designed to be simple for children to interact with. There are no unnecessary buttons to frustrate them.
- Swipe to to move onto the next word
- Shake to start a stampede
- Double tap the brain to return to the lessons list
- Tap the skull-and-crossbones to add a word to "My List"
BabyBinks is a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Age: 1-3,4-7,8-10
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Reading, Phonics, Sight Words, Vocabulary
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Fixed bug that prevented app from working on iPad properly.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 31 January 2011
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomas Binkowski
- © Babybinks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.