Easy to learn Ga language spoken by the Ga people of Accra, Ghana, West Africa. This is a pictorial and audio based introduction of the Ga Language. A useful introduction to Ga descendants, friends of Ga people and tourists
The alphabet for this language is a variation of the english alphabet with additional characters and grammar
The application provides sub titles in english and pictures to show the Ga people of Ghana, West Africa. It teaches both spoken and written Ga
There are select phrases used to introduce the language after the basics of the Ga language are shown. The basics include the alphabet, the grammar and counting. The phrases are based on common traditions and practices of the Ga people
It is the authors thank you gift to the Ga people worldwide
Ƞɔɔ wala Ƞɔɔ wala
- nii quaynor
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Ghana Dot Com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.