Jabberwocky AAC is an assistive communication app which enables a user with limited speech to talk using only head movement.
Users with any device that supports Face ID can use the head tracking feature to type using only head movement, and then use text-to-speech to talk.
• Head tracking input supported on any device that supports Face ID (iPhone X series and iPad Pro 2018 series)
• Word drawing input lets you quickly type without dwelling on each letter.
• Calibration is easy and supports different levels of range of motion and head control.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
• Privacy: what you type never leaves your device.
• Word prediction saves time and learns from what you type.
• History of spoken phrases lets you quickly reuse recent and frequent phrases.
• Switch accessible: supports switch control with external switches or by using the whole screen as a switch.
• Works without Wi-Fi access.
HEAD TRACKING SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
• Price: $49.99 annually (prices may vary by location)
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel anytime in your iTunes & App Store settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
TERMS AND PRIVACY
• Terms of Service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula
- Improvements to head tracking control of the cursor.
- Stability-related bug fixes.
- Swiftable LLC
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2018-2019, Swiftable LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Head Tracking (Yearly basis) USD 49.99
- Free Trial for Head Tracking Free
- Head Tracking (lifetime) USD 249.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.