AllBikesNow is the ideal application for users of self-service bicycle systems operated by JCDecaux, number one worldwide for self-service bicycle hire.
AllBikesNow uses the geolocation and mapping functions of your smartphone in order to simplify the access to the service by informing you in real-time about the availability of stations and the status of your account.
AllBikesNow provides an immediate and effective response to the following questions:
- Where to find a bike around me?
- Where to return my bike?
- Where to find a station near to a given address?
- What is the status of my favorite stations?
- How to be informed in case of the unavailability of bikes/ parking at my favorite stations?
- What is my account status?
- How much did was my last journey cost?
AllBikesNow also guides you towards the stations of your choice through GPS navigation capabilities integrated into your smartphone.
AllBikesNow is available for self-service bicycle systems of the following towns and cities: Amiens (Velam), Besançon (VéloCité), Brisbane (CityCycle), Bruxelles (Villo), Cergy (VelO2), Créteil (Cristolib), Dublin (DublinBikes), Göteborg (Styr&Stall), Kazan (Veli'k), Lillestrom (Bysykkel), Ljubljana (Bicikelj), Luxembourg (Veloh), Lyon (Velo’V), Marseille (le vélo), Mulhouse (VéloCité), Namur (Libiavelo), Nancy (VélOstan’lib), Nantes (Bicloo), Paris (Vélib), Rouen (Cy’clic), Santander (Tusbic), Séville (Sevici), Stockholm (Cyclocity), Toulouse (VélôToulouse), Toyama (Cyclocity), Valence (Valenbisi) and Vilnius (Cyclocity).
Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovenian, Spanish.
Ratings and Reviews
not cool at all
Love the service, but the app is crappy af! It takes ages to load up the bike stations! Also you are only able to see few of the latest trips you took. Moreover the functionality is very limited. I wish I could take out the bike using only the app and not the card. It’s 2018 after all! Please, upgrade!!!
Crashing down after last update
App crashing every time on trying to open it. Something wrong with the last update...
One of the worst applications on my iPhone
It does what it's supposed to do. But for me it's one of the worst apps I've ever downloaded to my iPhone for the following reasons:
- buttons do not indicate any feedback. If you click on one and the application is doing something in the background user is not aware if the button was clicked or not.
- the last journey details on My Account page tab do not refresh automatically, neither there is a button to force it. User must either close the app (by double clicking the home button and swiping the application out) and reopen it or logout and login in again.
- the login screen accepts any PIN user enters
There two one optional features I'd like to see on the application - stats and longer history of journeys.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.