Atoll Numeric Translator
By Atoll Ordenadores
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Atoll Numeric Translator" provides an easy way to convert between different national numeric systems. Actually, it's a multilingual dictionary oriented to numerals, extremely useful on travel, especially when you need to quickly translate things like food prices, bus timetables, dates and property numbers. Also, it has a "learning mode", training you to remember the foreign numerals.
Currently, the following scripts/languages are supported:
1. Western Arabic - Europe, South and North America;
2. Middle East Arabic - Middle East countries: Egypt, Sudan, Syria, Kuwait, etc;
3. Eastern Arabic - Persian (Iran, Afghanistan) Urdu (Pakistan, India);
4. Devanagari - Hindi, Sanscrit, Nepali (India, Nepal)
5. Gurmukhi - Punjabi, Sindhi (India, Pakistan);
6. Thai - Thailand;
7. Tamil - Sri Lanka, Singapore;
USAGE: For number translation just tap the number using the upper keypad and the result will appear below. Or type the number on lower keypad and see the result above. Use green arrows to switch the language, red cross works as backspace, gray arrow shows the number fullscreen (for example, could be useful when you want to show the price that would suit you to somebody).
Red "L" switches the program to the "learning mode". On exit, "Atoll Numeric Translator" remembers the number/language settings you typed, what allows to use the program as a quick note. The screen is rotated to left or right portrait mode according to your device orientation.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about future functionality, it's a big chance it will be implemented in the next version.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Changed the "score" display in "Learn" mode;
- Fixed a bug in switching languages;
- 0,89 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 01 February 2010
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vitalijs Lennojs
- © Atoll Ordenadores, 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.