By MCC bvba
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The B737MRG app is an electronic knowledge database for professional airline pilots flying the Boeing 737. This app provides technical notes and management advice to handle over 300 different non-normals.
You can look-up any failure by searching the database for relevant keywords, navigating through the Sections and Non-Normal Checklist index or by tapping any flight deck light from the Lights index.
The app includes the following features :
- database keyword search
- bookmarks for direct through-link
- quick access to five last visited NNC
- text zoom
- display brightness control for night flight
- text mark-up
- general dictionary
- denotation for technical abbreviations
- direct internet links to JAA and FAA regulations
Furthermore you can add your personal notes and images or drawings to each NNC, and you can even add weblinks. Text markup and personal notes are preserved and transferred, in case you upgrade to another database.
Free download this app and checkout the demo. You can buy any of the available B737 databases from the In-App Purchase page inside the app. Error revisions and future updates are posted on frequent basis and are subject to separate order.
What's New in Version 3.3
- updated for new cloud server
- Category: Education
- Updated: 01 December 2012
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MCC bvba
- © 2012 MCC bvba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- B737MRG - Edition CL(3/4/500) + NG(6/7/8/900)29,99 €
- B737MRG - Edition NG(6/7/8/900)29,99 €