Boogie Bugs - A Music Game for Kids by Twiny Vine
By Jill Pestka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A musical game for budding composers of all ages, this application is all about fun and freestyle musical emersion.
Easy to play, requireing no musical experience, Boogie Bugs allows the user to toggle on and off frogs, dragonflies, beatles and other background rhythms while tapping the lead melody on responsive keybug instruments.
Includes two ecosystems; Dance Floor and Pond, each with its own colorful inhabitants.
Key Features Include:
- See the notes on the staff while you play
- 4 different responsive tap Instruments
- multi-player and multi-tapping
- Easy play for all ages and all musical levels
- Helps kids learn to keep time
- Promotes creativity
- Unique sounds and Instruments
- Beautiful graphics
- used by educators
- eligible for educational discount
To Parents, this App:
- Does not include Ads
- Does not include In-App Purchases
- Does not include Facebook links
- Does not include Notifications
- Includes links to our websites and the app store to find more kids apps we offer or to leave us a review in the app store
This app does NOT collect any information about you, your child, your device, your gameplay or your location.
What's New in Version 1.3.9
-Fixed orientation for users with iOS 5.0 & 5.1
- 1,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 July 2013
- Version: 1.3.9
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Developer: Jill Pestka
- © 2011 Jill Pestka
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.