Borderlands Game Of The Year
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Hoards of monsters. Loads of road rage. Huge discount. Borderlands GOTY Edition, 75% off until 24th April.
Bloodthirsty bandits. Vicious monsters. Tons of loot. Lock, load and face the madness.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Check out the Borderlands mini-site! feralinteractive.com/borderlands
Gearbox Software’s acclaimed sci-fi hit comes to the Mac, complete with all four Add-On packs. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition is a unique hybrid of first person shooter and role-playing game with a super sharp visual style and a compelling four player co-op mode.
Planet Pandora is a sparsely populated wasteland where the rule of law gets rewritten daily in the smoke of the last gun battle. Civilization consists of small outposts on the fringe of human influence, in an area called the Borderlands. Pandora’s one claim to fame is a mythical Vault supposedly packed with fantastic riches.
• Unique hybrid role playing shooter that combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression.
• Super sharp graphics style gives Borderlands a unique comic book come-to-life look.
• Co-op Frenzy – drop in and out with up to 4 player co-operative for a maniacal multiplayer experience.
• Millions of randomly generated guns! Choose your weapon from rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, and tons more.
• Huge single-player game with four playable characters and serious replayability.
• Includes all four Add-On packs – The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution.
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
5 stars - MacFormat Choice Award “A stunning game that pulls off role-playing with first-person shooting.” – MacFormat
5 stars - “Borderlands has become a cult hit on PC and console systems since its release, and for good reason” – iCreate
9/10 “Whether you are a shooter fan, an RPG devotee, or someone new to blasting things in the face, there is absolutely no reason you should not be playing this game right now. Buy it.” – InsideMacGames
Important information regarding Borderlands Game of the Year Edition:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Borderlands Game of the Year Edition does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series). On older systems you may need to lower the graphical detail to ensure the game runs smoothly.
• Full system requirements are available on the Borderlands mini-site at feralinteractive.com/borderlands.
• Players using an Apple Mighty or Magic mouse may prefer to use Toggle Mode for using weapon sights. Instructions on how to enable this are available in the Borderlands section of our support site: support.feralinteractive.com.
• The Dahl Corporation wishes all settlers a prosperous new life on Pandora, but takes no responsibility for personal set-backs resulting from a developing social climate. Personal set-backs may include depression, regret, hacking cough, wildlife-based injury, bandit raids, and death.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixes an issue with the add-on data that occurred in the 1.0.2 update
• Adds support for additional game controllers.
• Improves performance on HD3000 graphics card.
• Adds zoom toggle option for magic mouse and trackpad users.
• Adds increased cursor control (mouse smoothing) option.
- 5,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 August 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 9.51 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © 2010 Gearbox Software, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K Games under license from Gearbox Software, LLC. Borderlands and the Borderlands logo are trademarks of Gearbox Software and used under license. 2K Games and the 2K Games logo are trademarks of 2K Games in the U.S. and/or other countries. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.4 or later