By Phase One A/S
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture Pilot is a professional photography app from Phase One that allows you to use your iOS device to remotely view, zoom, rate, tag, and pan high resolution images during a shoot. With the 'Camera Control' in-app purchase you can use an elegant, virtual camera display on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to remotely fire your camera and control the most important capture parameters.
Capture Pilot is perfect for working with clients in the studio and allows for an amazing collaboration between photographer and client. It is possible for clients to rate and tag images on an iOS device while having full control over zooming, panning, and reviewing of images.
With Camera Control you can operate your camera in a variety of scenarios that would have been difficult or impossible before. Interact with your subjects in new ways, control the camera when it is located in a difficult to access position, or even be part of the photo yourself.
“In all, I’m extremely impressed with Phase One’s iOS application Capture Pilot.” “It enhances the creative process in ways that you won’t be able to predict.”
- Mike Hagen, Nikonians
- Wirelessly view, zoom and pan high resolution DSLR and medium format RAW, JPEG and TIFF images during a shoot.
- Unique and easy-to-use rating and tagging feature enables clients or staff in the studio or on remote locations to participate in the shoot and to provide instant feedback.
'CAMERA CONTROL' IN-APP PURCHASE
- Connect directly to a Phase One IQ2 series digital back to remotely fire and control your camera and check capture previews directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Connect your camera to a Mac or Windows computer running Capture One Pro and use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to remotely fire and control your Canon, Nikon, Phase One, Leaf or Mamiya camera.
- Control your camera’s most important capture parameters on a virtual camera display: ISO sensitivity, exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, and exposure compensation.
Capture Pilot can connect to a Phase One IQ2 series digital back, Capture One 7, or Capture One Pro 6.
Capture One Pro 7 is the world’s best raw converter rendering precise colors and incredible detail with support for leading high-end cameras. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and fast performance in one customizable solution.
You can download a trial version of Capture One 7 from www.phaseone.com/downloads
For a complete list of supported cameras go to www.phaseone.com/supported-cameras
Please note that the extent of visible camera parameters will vary depending on the connected digital back or camera.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Improved compatibility with some firmware versions for the IQ2 series of digital backs from Phase One.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 February 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Phase One A/S
- © 2011 Phase One A/S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Camera Control13,99 €