By David Lowe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Top 100 Paid iPad Education Apps **
VERSION NOTE: Confer Lite 3.0 is not currently compatible with the iPad 1 (or any device running iOS 4.3.3). I'll be working to fix this, but iPad 1 users should refrain from updating until this has been addressed.
Confer is a note taking app for teachers that lets you record and keep track of the notes you take on your students; both individually and in small groups.
Whether you teach Reading and Writing Workshop or simply want to take notes on your students, Confer enables you to take notes quicker and it lets you sort, group, and view your students in ways you just can’t do with paper and pencil. Confer also lets you export and import you data via email, or upload it as a spreadsheet, so you can access your notes anytime, anywhere.
With Confer, you can:
- take notes on individuals and small groups
- view your students by the “tag,” "strength," "teaching point,” or “next step” in your note
- view your students by date, level, group, or flag
- search through student notes
- create flexible small groups
- upload your data to your gmail account as a spreadsheet
- export and import your data on any iOS device via email
The Lite version is limited to 2 subjects, 10 students per subject and 5 notes per student. It allows exporting data via email, but not importing.
What's New in Version 3.1
Bug fix for the "Parse Error" that prevented syncing when subject titles had punctuation or symbols.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 26 August 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: David Lowe
- © 2010 David Lowe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.