By Fluidvision Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Know now when that next train is going to arrive or preplan your public transit trip, all with a smooth, quick application.
Denver Ride uses your current location to calculate the next departure times of your four closest stations (additional options allow you to see the departure from any station). Follow the departure to see the arrival times at all approaching stations including transfers.
Planning your trip beforehand? Denver Ride also provides a manual mode so that you can set the time and station yourself. This includes an option to set an arrival time so that you know when you need to leave.
Denver Ride works completely without network connection for fast loading and, if there is a schedule update, it will download the new timetables for you, with no need to wait for a new version of the app.
- Automatically locates the four closest stations to you and the next departure times.
- Follows the train you are boarding telling you when it will arrive at the stations down the line.
- Manual mode lets you set the station and time of arrival or departure.
- One touch light rail map makes it easy to catch the correct train.
- Shows BCycle locations, including number of bikes and docks available at each location
To send comments, suggestions or submit support requests e-mail email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.4
* Optimized for iOS7
* Fixes issue where app could freeze after schedule updates
* Includes latest schedule
- 1,79 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 January 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fluidvision Design, LLC
- © 2012 Fluidvision Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.