Faders & XY Pad
By Yamaha Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Faders & XY Pad is a Core MIDI application that controls external MIDI devices by sending MIDI Control Change messages from the iPad. 8 sliders each with up to 3 control change parameters can be assigned for each of 50 Templates. A unique XY-Pad mode let’s you control multiple faders by flicking a ball that bounces off the sides of the XY grid for vector synthesis type control. This application offers unique new ways for sonically tweaking the synthesizer
*Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connectivity which enables wireless control.
*If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone/iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
- Universal Controller with 8 faders
- Each Fader has three assignable controls with “control change no.”
”parameter range” “Channel Number”
- Minimum and Maximum value are assignable for each Control Change
- Learn mode will receive the MIDI signal from an external MIDI device
and automatically assigns the parameter.
- The unique XY Pad that can control multiple sliders at once
- Each faders can be patched freely in to the XY zone.
- If you touch with 3 fingers the ball will move in circle, in 2 fingers,
the ball will move iteratively
- You can control the speed of a ball
- Customizable skins (PM1D, MOTIF XF, M7CL, DJ, and Old Style) available
- You can choose your own look for the faders, panel, scribble strip and scale
*For the detailed information please refer to the following URL.
* In order to have the WiFi connection, you need to get an OS updater for MOTIF XF from www.yamahasynth.com and buy a compatible Wi-Fi USB adapter
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Added Retina icon for the new iPad
- 3,59 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 28 June 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yamaha Corporation
- © 2011 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.