Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ ON SALE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME! GRAB IT BEFORE PRICE GOES UP!
Font Tome is a must have for designers.
It provides an elegant way to preview or present system and custom fonts on your iPad. If you want to select a beautiful font for your creations or you just want to see what various fonts look like on your iPad, Font Tome is the ideal app for you.
✓ Effortlessly preview and compare what your creative text will look like with different fonts.
✓ Install .ttf or .otf font files to the app document with iTunes Sharing.
✓ Select from preset text paragraphs or enter your own.
✓ Examine character details with glyph table and magnifying glass (hold glyph to show).
✓ Fullscreen mode for large font size or long paragraphs of text.
★ Instructions on Installing custom fons:
1. Connect iPad to iTunes, and select it from DEVICES list.
2. In "Apps" tab, select Font Tome in "File Sharing" list.
3. "Add..." or drag .ttf / .otf font files to the Documents.
4. If it is the first time you install custom fonts to Font Tome, please restart the app.
5. Open Font Tome app and you'll see a tab for your installed fonts.
As with all 3rd party apps, Font Tome CANNOT install fonts to iOS itself. You won't be able to install custom fonts to Font Tome and use them in other apps.
If you have questions or suggestions, or would like to report bugs, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 15 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Developer: Tong Liu
- © 2010 - 2011 HandyPadSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.