HP ePrint Enterprise
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Business printing on-the-go!
Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material. For corporate printing, this app supports companies using HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, clipboard, iTunes Shared file, etc.), or open a document from another app using "Open In"**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: http://itunes.apple.com/app/hp-eprint/id299531647.
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable Apple® iPhone® 3G or newer, iPad (works in compatibility mode), iPod Touch 2nd generation or newer, running iOS 4.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
** Opening files from other apps via "Open In" supports Microsoft® Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe® PDF. Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from the iOS.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- UI improvements
- iOS 7 compatibility
- Several bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 October 2013
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Hewlett Packard
- © 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.