By Giant Comet
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
You need to grab a color from an image, make it a little bit darker, and get the new hex value. You don't want to have to open a design program just to do that. With Hues, you'll be done before Photoshop has finished opening.
A fast, lightweight color picker app allows you to grab the color of any pixel on your screen. Built on top of the standard Mac OS X color picker that you're already familiar with. Whether you're a designer or developer, if you work with colors, you'll want Hues.
- Use the magnifying glass to grab the color of a single pixel
- View Hex, RGB(a), and HSL(a) value for any color
- Input Hex values so you can modify and covert them.
- Can select text or click button to copy values
- Auto copy default value to clipboard after selecting
- Customize format for each color representation to fit your needs
- History menu of last 25 colors
- Choose what color pickers to display
- Works alongside your favorite color picker plugins
If you have any issues, feedback, or feature requests, please feel free to email us - email@example.com.
Follow us on twitter @giantcomet for news and updates about all our apps.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Option for outputting lowercase hex values
- Ability to input hex values so you can modify and covert them. (enter or paste hex into same field hex value output is already displayed)
- Bug fixes