I'm Afraid Of Hypnosis by Deborah Marshall-Warren
By The Mobile Software House
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I’m Afraid of Hypnosis ButI Don’t Know Why
A study of popular fears about hypnosis and why they are mistaken. This book guides you through what is involved in hypnotherapy, using step-by-step examples of real hypnotherapy sessions. It also explores the origins of popular misconceptions about hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
This book celebrates Hypnotherapy Today - in Today’s World!
For all those who:
- are afraid of hypnosis and don’t know why
- realise that stage hypnosis touches only the surface
- have questions both before and after their sessions
- feel a sense of something amiss in otherwise successful lives
- want something constructive and specific to change that feeling
- do not want to attend therapy week after week, year after year
- are about to wonder, ‘why doesn’t
- everybody do this?’
- 4,49 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 29 August 2010
- Version: 1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Mobile Software House, LLC
- © Deborah Marshall-Warren
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.