London Map and Walks
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This Lite version of the walking tours app comes with a detailed and fully functional city map to assist you explore the city and locate sights. City map functions in this app include: street name and business (restaurants, cafes, etc.), search, location bookmarking, `Findme` (iPhone and iPad 3G model), movement auto-tracking (iPhone and iPad 3G model), and more.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Oxford Street Shopping Tour (7 sights)
* Royal Places in London (9 sights)
* Bridges of London (10 sights)
* South Bank Secrets (7 sights)
* Exploring Greenwich (8 sights)
* Harry Potter Trail (9 sights)
* Shakespeare's London (6 sights)
* Walk in South London (7 sights)
* Architectural Landmarks (8 sights)
* Religious Sites (10 sights)
* London's Nightlife (6 sights)
* London Culture Walk (8 sights)
* Charles Dickens' London (10 sights)
This is the Lite Version of the walking tour app. All navigation features related to walking tours are disabled in the Lite version, so while you can view the walk details (sight descriptions and photos), there is no navigation assistance to guide you from one sight to the next. Download the Lite version if you want to use the city map or learn about the tour sights visited by the walking tours. However, if you want to join the walk, it is highly recommended that you download the Full Version of this app. The Full Version includes detailed tour route maps and turn-by-turn directions to guide you from one sight to the next.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
What's New in Version 5.5.1
- Fixed a bug
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 28 March 2014
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2009 GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.