myTracks - The GPS-Logger
By Dirk Stichling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myTracks is a free GPS logging application for iOS. It is for recording your tracks for your own personal use. You can send tracks via email or synchronize them with the Mac OS X edition of myTracks.
- Recording of GPS tracks with iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
- Presentation of the tracks on maps by OpenStreetMap.
- The maps can be used offline. You don't need an active internet connection.
- Photos can be taken and attached to the tracks.
- Tracks can be sent by e-mail.
- Recorded tracks can be synchronized with your Mac easily.
- The positions of the photos are shown on the map.
- Fullscreen view for the photos.
- Photos can be sent by e-mail.
- myTracks is free and ad-free.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Improved power efficiency during track recording especially on M7 equipped devices
- the track list can be sorted by name or date
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Dirk Stichling
- © Dirk Stichling
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.