N-Photo: the Nikon photography magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE 7-DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
N-Photo is the fully-interactive monthly practical photography magazine for Nikon digital SLR owners. Whether you want to take better pictures with your Nikon D-SLR, improve any digital photo in Photoshop or Nikon Capture NX 2 or buy the best Nikon-compatible kit, N-Photo has all the advice you need to get the most from your photography. Every tutorial has a live-action video guide to accompany it – you just touch the button or click on the link on the relevant page to play this interactive content! N-Photo is 100% Nikon and 100% independent.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €6.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 3.8.3
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 February 2015
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- N-Photo Subscriptions4,99 €
- March 20156,99 €
- July 20146,99 €
- June 20146,99 €
- May 20146,99 €
- April 20146,99 €
- March 20146,99 €
- November 20136,99 €
- February 20126,99 €
- December 20146,99 €