NetExchange Client® Mobile
By Pershing, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USERS - To use NetExchange Client® Mobile, you must be a client with an account at a financial institution that provides its clients access to their account information via the NetExchange Client® website. The financial institution also has to specifically activate the NetExchange Client Mobile application for its account holders. If you are unable to download the application or have any questions, please contact your broker or investment professional at your financial institution.
Stay Connected – Wherever you have your iPhone® or iPad®
NetExchange Client Mobile provides you with an essential solution for managing your investments. Now you can stay connected while you’re on the go—wherever you use your iPhone® or iPad®. NetExchange Client Mobile lets you manage your financial portfolio in an efficient and user-friendly environment, that is specially designed for your mobility.
Through NetExchange Client Mobile you have fully featured access to account information, such as balances, holdings, activity and order status. Your financial institution may also (optionally) enable you to use NetExchange Client Mobile to view real-time quotes and place trades for equities and mutual funds while on the go. Anytime, anywhere—that is the power of mobility. That is the power of NetExchange Client Mobile.
With just a few clicks from your iPhone or iPad, you can access:
• Account balances and holdings
• Transaction history
• Order status
• Market information and quotes
• Your securities watchlist
• Equity and Mutual fund order entry (if enabled by your financial institution)
From your iPad, you can also access:
• Account documents such as statements, trade confirmations, and tax documents
Please note that -
• Account access, trade execution, and system response may be affected by a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, phone and computer networks.
• Fees, markups, or commissions may be charged on trades. Please contact your financial institution for details.
• Investment products are not bank deposits, are not FDIC insured or insured by any federal government agency, and may go down in value. Please contact your financial institution for details.
What's New in Version 1.0.46
iOS 7 Compatibility Changes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 07 November 2013
- Version: 1.0.46
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pershing, LLC
- © 2012 Pershing LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.