By The New York Public Library
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access The New York Public Library from your iPhone! NYPL Mobile makes it easy to find and discover titles, place holds, renew items, rate titles, create lists and get information about our locations.
• Quickly search the collection, with filters to zero-in on the kinds of titles you’re seeking
• Browse bestsellers and new material
• Get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• Check a title’s availability – even map the NYPL locations where your title is available now
• Place and manage holds
• Renew items
• Check location hours
What's New in Version 1.13.2
- Bug fixes
- Updated branding to remain consistent across devices
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Catalogues
- Updated: 17 April 2015
- Version: 1.13.2
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: The New York Library Astor, Lenox, and Tilden Foundations
- © Bibliocommons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.