Patterns - The Regex App
By Nikolai Krill
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Patterns is a simple yet powerful tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with syntax coloring, and with matching and replacing occurring in real time.
- Regular expression syntax coloring makes it easy to see how your pattern is interpreted by the regex engine. No more confusion about what needs to be escaped.
- See matches and replacements in real time while you edit your pattern.
- Copy match and replacement code snippets of your pattern for quick use in a number of different programming languages.
- The built-in regular expression reference sheet helps you find the piece of regex syntax you need.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Highlighting of matching parentheses for capture groups in regex editor
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue where quotes and dashes are substituted in the text fields
- Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Hover over a match to view the contents of capture groups
- Restoration of app state on quit and relaunch