Portfolio mobile Lite - Stock Tracking & Market Analysis for iPhone
By Bare Reef LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Portfolio mobile is the #1 stock portfolio tracking solution with more features and better support than any other app. With real-time P&L and value calculation of your actual positions and support for more than 6 different online quote sources, you're able to track your actual investments, no matter where they may be, anywhere, at any time.
Portfolio mobile is home to features not found in any other app and with support for iPhone, iPad, Mac and more, you can find a version of Portfolio mobile to take with you wherever you go.
• Stocks, Options, Bonds, Cash / Money Market Accounts, Insurance Policies, you name it.
• World coverage with quotes from Bloomberg, Euronext, Google, MSN, Yahoo and more.
• Automatic conversion between stock trading currencies and your native currencies.
• Visualize stock, portfolio and aggregate P&L and value across in numeric and charted representations.
• News from any RSS-compatible news source.
• Performance analysis charted against customizable market indices. (Pro feature set)
• Technical charting with over a dozen indicators and custom drawing tools. (Pro feature set)
• Portfolio distribution pie charts. (Pro feature set)
• PUSH price alerts. (Subscription required)
The Lite version offers all the same features but is restricted to tracking at most 10 stocks.
Subscribe to the Pro feature set to get access to the following features:
• Portfolio analysis calculations (charted against customizable market indices),
• Portfolio distribution pie charts with sector distribution breakdowns,
• Category organization for viewing aggregate performance of positions across multiple portfolios,
• and Technical charting with over a dozen indicators and custom drawing tools.
Portfolio mobile is the only investing app that targets investors around the world. With automatic conversion of P&L and market value from stock trading currencies to your native currencies you've never had a solution this to simple for visualizing your investments.
** Portfolio mobile accounts for historic currency rates to accurately report your P&L both numerically and in charted forms.
Portfolio mobile supports the Open Financial Exchange (OFX) standard to automatically retrieve account activity from your broker. Track all of your portfolios, across all your brokers, in a single app. View P&L and value aggregates and more.
** Broker must support OFX (many brokers provide 90 days of account activity only).
Purchase a monthly or annual subscription to price alerts to create unlimited above / below price target alerts for any stock tracked on Yahoo Finance!
Our online portal at www.portfoliomobile.com provides free backup and syncing between devices as well as the ability to import and edit position details.
• Import data in CSV format.
• Export trade data in CSV format to import into other programs.
Sync your data between all of your devices (iOS, Mac and more) using our free online backup solution by registering for an account at www.portfoliomobile.com. Mac users can sync with their iOS devices directly across their WIFI network.
Portfolio mobile contains settings options for nearly every aspect of app functionality from frequency of quote updates to color schemes.
The best support and continuing advancement of any stock app available.
"... sincerely i am so happy i bought your apps i am so happy with it"
"Tried all the investment Apps. This is the best and most comprehensive and support is first class.
New features added frequently. Just keeps getting better."
Visit portfoliomobile.com for more information, support, or to submit feature requests.
Follow us on Twitter @barereef for product announcements and release dates.
What's New in Version 3.0.15
• Bug fixes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 April 2014
- Version: 3.0.15
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bare Reef
- © Bare Reef LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.