Property Inspection Manager
By Systemic Inspections
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Inspection App for Professional Property Managers
PIM is designed specifically for iPad and iPad mini and helps you with your property inspections.
Use PIM for routine inspection reports, ingoing-entry and outgoing-exit property condition reports, inventories, cleaning and maintenance or let us build you a custom report to suit your needs. We understand that one form doesn't fit all, and to stand out from the crowd you need tools that help you develop your business - not control it.
PIM lets you capture comments and photos quickly and efficiently and produces quality, professional reports that are tailored for your business. PIM can accommodate your company branding, legislative needs, maintenance, cleaning & other elements that reflect what is important to you and your business.
We have users across Australia, New Zealand, the USA and UK serving residential, commercial, community housing, short term, holiday and executive leasing markets. With extensive knowledge in the property industry, we advise how to use PIM and can suggest workflow improvements.
"Officially this is the best app I've tried!"
Jenny, Property Manager, QLD, Jan 2012
"No change has been too difficult for the PIM team"
Greg, Director, WA, Dec 2013
"PIM has changed the way I conduct my business"
Alex, USA, Dec 2012
"Revolutionises property management"
Carmel, Licensee, WA, June 2011
"It is saving me so much time!"
Judith, Property Manager/Licensee QLD, August 2013
If you're looking to move away from paper based systems, or you are looking for a more flexible alternative to your current property reporting tool, talk to us....
• Residential - PIM includes Routine/Periodic inspection Reports, Ingoing/Entry and Outgoing/Exit Property condition reports (PCR).
• Commercial - PIM includes reports and workflows for offices, retail, hospitality, industrial & community housing markets. Talk to us about a custom solution for your business.
• Cleaning/Maintenance forms support.
• Support for Property Management Software such as REST, GeeDee, Palace, Console & others for PIM Premium customers. Contact us on how you can integrate your Rent Roll effectively into PIM saving even more time.
• Share Settings for easy team and office setup.
• Customisable Inspection Areas (Including Residential, Commercial, Maintenance & Smoke Alarms).
• Productivity Tools and Gains - Areas Completed Indicator, Custom Shorthand/Phrases, On-screen checklists and Voice Dictation.
• Configurable Quick Check function: Use Clean/Undamaged/Working or labels of your choice.
• Property Profiles now make setting up all your Areas even quicker.
• High Quality Inspection Photos and Cover photos.
• Preview your reports in app or send back to the office and edit as needed for extra flexibility. Already completed inspections can be re-edited and resubmitted incase you make a mistake. Make changes Anytime/Anywhere.
• Support for in-app printing and emailing. Perfect for emailing your reports to the property owners right from your iPad.
• Support for combined Entry/Exit Property Condition Reports.
• Flexible reporting able to generate *Building*, *Smoke Alarm* & *Audit/Site* Inspection reports.
• •PIM Premium Account• customers can use existing reports/forms/letterheads as report templates. Include your logos, disclaimers and branding, style into your reports however you like. PIM Premium customers get a professional look to their documents by incorporating customised branding and style. Only PIM does this and it does it well.
PIM supports Australian WA, QLD, NSW, SA and VIC state specific entry and exit property condition forms compliant with local regulations. Updated March 2014. We also offer more verbose Inspection Reports, all of which can be configured to include on-site and cover photos.
This app will save you time, money, & your property owners will love the quality & promptness of your reports.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
We've just released a new version of PIM which includes the latest NSW March 2014 compliancy changes
•• Fixed and Improvements ••
→ NSW users need to select Settings > About the App/Support > Setup NSW March 2014 Compliance Data to ensure their Inspections are updated properly for compliancy.
→ Property Inspection Manager now includes March 2014 NSW compliant Sub Inspection Areas of 'Windows/Window Safety Devices'.
→ Sharing of Settings improvements
Plus we'll be at LPMA on the Gold Coast in April demoing PIM. We encourage anyone who's thinking of attending to go. Come and see us and chat about getting more from PIM!
•• And from earlier versions of PIM ••
→ We've added a new in-app PIM HelpDesk including Quick Start and Getting Started Guides. Settings > Help & Support
→ Inspection Sharing is now available in PIM. Inspections can now be shared amongst devices in your office.
→ Settings can now be shared amongst devices. Very helpful for larger offices and teams. Setup once and share everywhere! Contact support for more details.
→ Added "Save to My Shorthand Phrases" functionality so that any Inspection Notes can be added on the go. Highlight any Inspection Notes to use this feature
→ iOS7 Only - New quick access (blue button) available when entering Inspection Notes for quick access to Shorthand Phrases.
→ PIM now supports Commercial Property Inspections. This includes new Inspection Areas, Profiles, Shorthand Words and Templates. Contact support for more details and talk to us about your workflow.
→ For existing PIM Premium customers, we will need to upgrade your report templates to incorporate the new Date/Time stamping of photos. Please contact us if you would like your reports upgraded.
→ Low Quality Photos have been optimised.
•• Help us make PIM better! ••
We are constantly working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version of PIM, or suggestions for future releases to help improve your property inspections, please contact us.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 March 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Systemic Inspections
- © 2013 Systemic Inspections
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.