Property Inspection Manager
By Systemic Inspections
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Inspection App for Professional Property Managers
PIM is designed specifically for iPad & iPad Mini & helps you with your property inspections.
Use PIM for routine inspection reports, ingoing-entry & outgoing-exit property condition reports, inventories, cleaning & maintenance or let us build you a custom report to suit your needs. We understand that one form doesn't fit all, & to stand out from the crowd you need tools that help you develop your business - not control it.
PIM lets you capture comments & photos quickly & efficiently and produces quality, professional reports that are tailored for your business. PIM can accommodate your company branding, legislative needs, maintenance, cleaning & other elements that reflect what is important to you & your business.
We have users across Australia, NZ, USA & UK serving residential, commercial, community housing, short term, holiday & executive leasing markets. With extensive knowledge in the property industry, we advise how to use PIM and can suggest workflow improvements.
"Thanks so much, I can’t say enough what a great product & customer service you guys have."
David, Oct 2014
"We have been using PIM as all our reports are fully customisable to our requirements & the on-going support is fantastic."
Emma, Ops Manager, WA, Feb 2015
"No change has been too difficult for the PIM team"
Greg, Director, WA, Dec 2013
"PIM has changed the way I conduct my business"
Alex, USA, Dec 2012
"Revolutionises property management"
Carmel, Licensee, WA, June 2011
"It is saving me so much time"
Judith, PM, QLD, Aug 2013
If you're looking to move away from paper based systems, or you are looking for a more flexible alternative to your current property reporting tool, talk to us...
• Residential - PIM includes Routine/Periodic inspection Reports, Ingoing/Entry and Outgoing/Exit Property condition reports (PCR).
• Commercial - PIM includes reports & workflows for offices, retail, hospitality, industrial & community housing markets. Talk to us about a custom solution for your business.
• Cleaning/Maintenance forms support.
• Support for Property Management Software such as REST, GeeDee, Palace, Console & others trust systems for PIM Premium customers.
• Share Settings/Inspections for easy team & office setup.
• Customisable Inspection Areas (Including Residential, Commercial, Maintenance & Smoke Alarms).
• Productivity Tools and Gains - Areas Completed Indicator, Custom Shorthand/Phrases, checklists, Voice Dictation and Digital Signatures.
• Configurable Quick Check function: Use Clean/Undamaged/Working/Maintenance or labels of your choice.
• Property Profiles now make setting up all your Areas even quicker.
• HQ Inspection Photos and Cover photos including PIM Multi Shot.
• Preview your reports in app or send back to the office & edit as needed for extra flexibility. Already completed inspections can be re-edited and resubmitted incase you make a mistake. Make changes Anytime/Anywhere.
• Support for in-app printing & emailing. Perfect for emailing your reports to the property owners right from your iPad.
• Support for combined Entry/Exit Property Condition Reports.
• Flexible reporting able to generate *Commercial*, *Building* & *Smoke Alarm* Inspection reports.
• *PIM Premium* customers can use existing reports/forms/letterheads as report templates. Include your logos, disclaimers & branding, style into your reports however you like. PIM Premium customers get a professional look to their documents by incorporating customised branding & style. Only PIM does this and it does it well.
PIM supports Australian WA, QLD, NSW, SA and VIC state specific entry and exit property condition forms compliant with local regulations. We also offer more verbose Inspection Reports, all of which can be configured to include on-site & cover photos.
This app will save you time, money, & your property owners will love the quality & promptness of your reports.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
For the first PIM update of 2015 we've included a few improvements and fixes, plus we have added a brand new way of accessing PIM Help and Support in the app.
→ New PIM Help Desk tab.
→ Minor UI Changes including moving the PIM Action Menu to the right hand side and adding a new ‘…’ button. We have some great new features planned for your Inspections in 2015 !
**Improvements and Fixes**
→ Added zoom and rotation functionality for PIM Multi Shot. iOS7 and iOS8 now fully supported.
→ Fixed main 'Areas Completed' indicator not factoring in Quick Check Labels.
→ Fixed issue where quick check label conditions were not correctly labelled in summary views for Inspection and Sub Inspection Areas.
→ Fixed an issue where if "Reset all Share Inspection Data" was used, then it would delete files from the server as well.
→ Fixed an issue with Share Inspections and not all Sub Inspection Areas were not being correctly imported.
→ Settings and Notes screens now utilise the full display.
→ Added year to display of 'Inspection Date'.
→ Support for iOS6 and PIM has now discontinued.
Handy Tip - If you having trouble with PIM crashing when taking or saving photos, your privacy settings may have changed under iOS8 so, on your iPad, simply goto Settings > Privacy > Camera and toggle PIM to ON (Green) and Photos > PIM should also be toggled ON also.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 25 February 2015
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, English
- Developer: Systemic Inspections
- © 2013 Systemic Inspections
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.