Rainbow Lover Detector
By TAGn Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Love rainbows? Then use this app to scan your friends and see if they like rainbows too!
Similar to the gaydar device seen on NBC's, "The Office".
The Rainbow Lover Detector has 2 controls that let you change the scan length and outcome:
* Sensitivity: Determines how long the scan will take. Set it higher to make the scan take longer.
* Mode: A hidden control on the "Start Scanning" button allows you to secretly dictate whether the scan comes back as "Detected" or not.
When the "Start Scanning" button is pressed, the radar begins beeping and scanning the area. If you clicked the hidden "ON" mode on the left side of the button, then at the end of the scan the radar will beep rapidly and flash "Detected."
If you clicked the hidden "OFF" mode on the right side of the button, the radar will simply stop beeping and display "Nothing Detected" at the end of the scan.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 September 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thats A Girls Name Solutions, LLC.
- © 2010 Thats a Girls Name Solutions, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.