Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore Tasmania’s scenic Cataract Gorge with pictures that fade from past to present with the sweep of a finger.
Cataract Gorge is a park a short walk from the centre of Launceston, Tasmania, Australia. Set in 500 hectares of bushland, its rapids, cliffs, trees and wildlife are all worth a visit.
With SepiaScape Cataract you can:
- Explore 71 pictures of the magnificent Cataract Gorge
- Compare past and present from 1844 to 2010
- Read fully referenced historic commentary
- Idly amuse yourself with a nifty doodling tool
What's New in Version 3.1
- Fixed crash when viewing the ⓘ screen in iOS 8.
- Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes.
- 1,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 November 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Horton
- © 2014 Michael Horton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.