By Fapps World et Cie S.E.C.S.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app shows the current travel speed using the built-in GPS receiver of the iPhone.
Perfect for measuring your speed in car, on bicycle, when riding or running.
It shows the speed in mph or km/h. The app automatically uses the right unit, based on the iPhone country settings.
It uses digital and analog display. Several display styles are available. In addition max speed and average speed are calulated.
How fast am I. What was my maximum speed. What was my average speed. All these essential questions will now be answered.
- speed displayed in mph or km/h. The correct display is automatically chosen, depending of the country settings of your iPhone
- both digital and analog display
- display of maximum speed
- display of average speed
- filtering technique for better results
Because GPS data is used, a minimum travel speed of about 5km/h, 4mph is required. This means walking speed is generally not high enough to show a result.
This application works on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G. Does not work on iPod touch and first generation iPhone.
Follow us on twitter:
What's New in Version 1.4.1
fixed the bug where the speed display was stuck at 0
- 0,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 November 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: FAPPS WORLD et Cie SCS
- © Fapps World
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.