The ALITRACER app allows you to monitor the inspection status of your lifting equipment and accessories in real time. Simply scan them directly with your smartphone or tablet and an integrated chip will provide the user status: green – orange – red.
The app is available for all of your lifting equipment and accessories regardless of brand or supplier, however the chips are included and the information pre-encoded for STAS-LIFTEUROP lifting equipment and accessories.
Specially devised for lifting, this traceability management tool will allow you to:
- monitor the inspection status of your lifting equipment and accessories with no special or costly investment,
- simply connect to the internet to be kept up-to-date of changes to the status of a lifting accessory in real time, 24/7,
- quickly and easily access general information on your lifting accessories and equipment (SWL, safety coefficient, manufacturing year, etc.), instructions and the maintenance logbook,
- improve safety with the automatic scheduling of annual inspections,
- manage all information on your lifting equipment and accessories centrally with a unique user name,
work in compliance with legislation,
benefit from the support and supervision of our team of professionals skilled in standards, traceability and lifting techniques.
The benefits of ALITRACER
- multilingual: available in English, French and German
- economical: no special or costly investment required
- ecological: paperless documents
- safe: option to immediately report a change in status for lifting accessories or equipment
- quick and easy to use
- accessible online: 24/7 access through a simple internet connection
- accessible to all operators
- secure: long-term storage of data in Luxembourg
- compatible with PCs, tablets and smartphones
How it works
The ALITRACER app is very easy to use and allows you access inspection information for your entire fleet of lifting equipment and accessories, whenever and wherever you want.
- Encode the information using a PC.
- Scan your lifting equipment and accessories fitted with a chip before use (chips are included and the information pre-encoded for the STAS-LIFTEUROP lifting accessories and equipment).
- Read the information that appears on the screen:
GREEN: safe to use,
ORANGE: caution, inspection required,
RED: faulty accessory or equipment.
- Make a comment if you notice a problem with the faulty lifting accessory or equipment. The color code will then change to orange and this comment will be sent to the person in charge of validating the information. They will then decide on what action to take and the status will be changed to green or red depending on the issue.
Opt for either the Basic package or Business package, including the user license and data storage space, and get chips for free.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions on how to use the ALITRACER app.
Italian translation available
- Immersive Simulation SA
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 - LIFTEUROPE SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.