By Autumn Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Watch the Breeze video to see it in action: http://vimeo.com/18761797
Maximize your productivity with simple window management.
Are a jumble of windows getting in the way of your productivity? Breeze can help you arrange your windows and ease your workflow.
What is Breeze?
Breeze gives you simple window management on Mac OS X through a concept called “window states”.
When you save a window state, Breeze remembers the relative size and position of the focused window.
At any point, you can apply that state (size and position) like a template to any other focused window.
Breeze comes with some handy default window states for Fullscreen and Splitscreen Left or Right.
Make Your Own:
Save your own global window states or application window states. Give them global keyboard shortcuts so you can move
windows around any time in any application.
- Save a window state (relative size and position on screen).
- Restore that window state, like a template, to any other window.
- Works with multiple monitors and adjusts for difference in resolution.
- Minimal interface stays out of your way and consumes minimal system resources.
- Rescue stray windows and bring them back on screen.
What's New in Version 1.5.11
Compatibility with future OS update.