By Cadent Computing Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cadent wineCellar provides a unique application for storing, viewing and retrieving information about your wine collection. You can sync up to 500 wines from Cadent wineCellar to the Cadent Cloud (account free). This acts as a backup of your collection and as a way to synchronize it between iPhones/iPads and the desktop version of Cadent wineCellar.
- Three views of your wine information: thumbnail view, list view, and hierarchical browser view; each reflective of the other.
- Not restricted to pre-set keywords for fields. You can add your own entries in your own language.
- Ability to search and retrieve information using multiple selectors to narrow your search (e.g. Search by country, varietal AND vineyard).
- Comments field where you can add your own notes.
- Ability to store photos of wine labels.
- Program does not require an internet connection. Connection only required for syncing.
- Can store up to 2000 wine entries.
- Stores your entire collection in a single file which is portable to other computers.
- Can sync up to 500 wines to the cloud. This uses a secure connection (SSL). Account in cloud is free with no subscription fee.
- Flag wines you don't want to sync to the cloud.
- Wines synchronized to the cloud can be synchronized to the iPhone/iPad version of Cadent wineCellar, or can be accessed from the secure web site: https://www.cadentcomputing.com/cloud/
See product web site for demo videos
What's New in Version 2.21
Sorting of items within selectors now case insensitive.