By Raj Kumar Shaw
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Our intention is to present Camera Mirror as a very useful utility tool.
Enabling users to.........
*easily switch between camera mode and the real mirror
* see themselves before they go live on a FaceTime or Skype chat.
( showing what the other person is about to see)
* apply makeup or shave, even squeeze zits live!
* see who and what is standing behind them at all times.
( detect incoming objects before they hit you)
* set up the perfect viewing angle of the camera ( tilt your screen to get it just right)
* great spy tool in coffee shops (without turning around)
* Re-sizable screens allowing you to use the camera while you are working on other projects.
* to look at themselves all day. (designed for egomaniacs in particular)
* keep screen open while you are on a conference call.
*use the frameless smart frame to save valuable desktop space.
* place and resize the smart frame making it an asset, not a clumsy widget.
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved Layout and Style
- 0,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 06 June 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Raj Kumar Shaw
- © 2011 US copyright iLifeTouch
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later