By Alexandre Perez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a student? You learn a language?
So here is the application you need to learn your vocabulary easily!
Cartor is an application that is easy to handle and uses a very effective learning method.
The application works as follows:
- You write your list of words on a web page from the application or from your computer www.cartor.ch.
- You enter in the application, the ID of your list that you have been given upon registration of the list.
- You learn your vocabulary as flashcard.
- You can see your progress or to reset your list since the information window.
The learning works like this:
Once a list loaded a word appears click OK and the same word in the language you learn opens. Once the word appeared, you have a choice between "I know" or "I dunno." If you press "I know" the word will no longer appear (unless you reset your list), then you switch to another word. If you press "I dunno" you will simply another word.
In the options you can choose how your words appear, in random or in order(order when you have created your list).
When you load a list, you can choose between "Normal" or "Reverse", which corresponds to the direction you want to appear the words (basic language -> language learning or language learning -> Basic language).
You can also suggest improvements for future versions, by the contact button in the options.
Lists for testing:
List of test, ID => TEST1
List of capitals, ID => CAPIT
What's New in Version 5.1.1
• When learning a list, you can listen to the pronunciation of every words.
• The language is detected automatically, but if it's not the right one you can change it!
UI and speed
• We also have improved the UI and the speed of the whole application.
• No more alert to ask you to rate Cartor.
• But if you like Cartor, you would be even more awesome to rate it on the AppStore!
• And if something goes wrong, send us an email to find a solution!
- 2,29 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 December 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: Alexandre Perez
- © 2010-2016 Alexandre Perez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.