By Whetstone Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Have you ever been confused by your day planner? Do you think and plan visually? We created DayMap because we believe visual people deserve an organizer tailored to their strengths.
DayMap is a visual planning app which helps you plan your days and weeks for optimum productivity. The project outliner places your projects side by side in columns so that you can see more information with less scrolling.
The calendar located below the project outliner makes it easy to schedule important todo’s.
- Sync your DayMap data between your Mac and iPhone (or any iOS Device) thanks to integrated iCloud sync support! (Requires iOS 8 or later and Mac OS X Yosemite or later)
- System-wide keyboard shortcut to quickly add new tasks to inbox without having to switch apps.
- Create deep hierarchies of tasks with subtasks.
- View all your projects and tasks at a glance.
DayMap helps you make the most of every day, every week.
We are interested in hearing what you think, so share your feedback with us on our website.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- If you like DayMap, please take the time to give us a nice review. We really appreciate it. -
[NEW] Each occurrence of a recurring task can be sorted in the the Calendar view independently.
[IMPROVEMENT] Graying out scheduled icon when a task is completed.
[OLD IS NEW] Hide Completed slider now affects the Calendar view as well as the Outline view.
[FIXED] Fixed problem with the pop-up calendar where the wrong day could be highlighted as Today.
[FIXED] Fixed problem where the Go to Today menu and button could send you to the wrong day.
[FIXED] Fixed problem where autosave could get stuck in an endless loop, saving every 5 seconds.