Browse like no one’s watching. The new Firefox Focus automatically blocks a wide range of online trackers — from the moment you launch it to the second you leave it. Easily erase your history, passwords and cookies, so you won’t get followed by things like unwanted ads.
“Private browsing” on most browsers isn’t comprehensive or easy to use. Focus is next-level privacy that’s free, always on and always on your side — because it’s backed by Mozilla, the non-profit that fights for your rights on the Web.
- Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set
- Easily erases your history — no passwords, no cookies, no trackers
- By removing trackers and ads, Web pages may require less data and load faster
MADE BY MOZILLA
- We believe everyone should have control over their lives online. That’s what we’ve been fighting for since 1998.
* Fixes issues with navigation on Google AMP sites
* Fixes issues opening certain links from Safari
* Fixes an issue causing Google reCAPTCHA to fail
* Fixes an issue with drag and drop while on YouTube
* Fixes an issue with sharing a site to email
Ratings and Reviews
- Mozilla Corporation
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Aragonese, Armenian, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Koyraboro Senni Songhai, Laotian, Lower Sorbian, Malay, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Mozilla and its contributors 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.