By YU Chiu Man
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This unique App enables you to share messages among your iDevices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) under the same iTunes account.
It deploys the latest iCloud technology for message notification.
You only need to enable iCloud and Internet connection. It is Easy-to-use and Effective.
1. First of all, you need to enable iCloud and Internet connection. You can check these through the Settings of your devices.
2. You can use the Write Message button to write a message and share it among your iDevices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) under the same iTunes account.
3. You can check whether your message has been viewed by other devices.
4. When another device has written a new message, you would be notified. The new message would be highlighted in yellow color.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 18 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chiu Man Yu
- © 2012 YU Chiu Man
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.