H'start 〜Alarm timer - With silent mode〜
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Only the features you need are built into H'start.
(MINUTE) (SECOND) (HOUR) is a dedicated timer.
In (MINUTE) minutes. In (SECOND) seconds. In (HOUR) time.
So easy to use it is possible to select the unit you want to measure.
Count start if you launch the app at the moment that you want to measure.
Unique character of the beard begins to count.
And, just to ON center button.
When the "TARGET TIME" came, the alarm sound is activated. You can count up to 999.
In addition, you do not need to worry about in a quiet place since it is switched to silent mode.
Change to (SECOND) timer & (HOUR) timer is easy.
Start-up screen, Black (MINUTE) timer
White (SECOND) timer
Red (HOUR) timer
● For operation in the background
* As a local notification, alarm switches to large short sound.
* You can change the message of local notification.
By default, tell the elapsed time.
* After migration to the back ground, about 10 minutes has elapsed, the count is off.
Operates as a local alarm notification reaches the set time as it is.
* During silent mode, local notifications will receive about 20 times.
Notification that vibrates at silence, operate continuously.
● Notes on use app
* "TARGET TIME" is set to ON in the center button please.
If not set, the alarm will not work even if that time comes.
* About the alarm sound
This app switching the alarm sound is not possible. It does not like to ask user to select wasted.
We have the concept that we use more quickly and intuitively.
Alarm sound is the sound that was very simple and common. If you would like to listen, you can listen on the support site. Please try it.
* This app is also available on any device of iOS 7 or later.
What's New in Version 3.0
- IOS 8 SDK use
- To heavy users like
If you can review There blessed.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 31 January 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Tsuyoshi Hashizume
- © Hige-G
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.