Mills - The Board Game
By LITE Games GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mills board game by LITE Games: Play the popular game of Mills on iPhone and iPad with online multiplayer now for free.
Mills is a hugely popular game throughout the world, characterized by the fact it is so easy to learn – and it’s even older than chess. Nowadays the game that's also well known as Nine Men's Morris, The Mill Game, or Cowboy Checkers is a national pastime in many countries. Variations of the game include Morabaraba (South Africa), Char Bar (India), or Tapatan (Philippines). The aim of the game is to hit as many enemy stones as possible by forming so-called Mills (3 stones in a row). However, you can also block your opponent by cleverly moving your own stones around, rendering them unable to make a move.
If you think that you're a master of strategy: try to win against the strongest players of the LITE Games community!
- Completely free and in English
- Unlock amazing achievements
- Climb to the top of the online highscore leaderboard
- Single player and multiplayer
- Can be played online and offline
- Customizable rules to suit your individual needs
Mills is a real classic travel game – it is perfect for fans of Backgammon, Draughts or Othello and offers a strategic challenge for beginners as well as experienced veterans.
Join in and get yourself a top spot in the Mills player community. The 10 best players will be proudly displayed each week on https://www.lite.games/games/mills/.
The Top 3 of the month will also appear on the Mills Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/LGMillsCommunity/.
The mobile Mills board game is offered in high quality localization in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
1. How can I use the offline multiplayer mode and play with another person on the same device?
Please go to the menu (the circle with the three bars in the top left corner) and go to "Settings". Now switch "Offline: Human" to "On". When you go back to the start menu, the offline mode is set to "Human vs Human".
2. Where can I change the difficulty and rules for offline mode?
Please go to the menu (the circle with the three bars in the top left corner) and go to "Settings". In the box for "Rule Settings" set "Standard Rules" to "Off". Now you can change the rules and difficulty settings for offline mode as you wish.
3. Why does an ad appear during a match and the game is over afterwards?
Adverts are only shown if the server classifies a game as over. Reasons for this could be that a player loses connection, leaves the game, is blocked and can't make any move or the game was won regularly. The text that is shown in the game summary afterwards gives you an idea of what happened.
Mills is an advertiser funded app, i.e. ads are presented within the app. If you prefer to use the app without ads we do offer a "no ads" setting as auto-renewable subscription. You have the choice between the following options:
- 1 month for $0.99 or equivalent (subscription renews after 1 month)
- 3 months for $1.99 or equivalent (subscription renews after 3 months)
- 1 year for $4.49 or equivalent (subscription renews after 1 year)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You can find our general terms and conditions here: http://tc.lite.games
You can find instructions on how to view, change or cancel your existing subscriptions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Visit us for more free iPhone and iPad games:
Or give us your App feedback here:
Thanks for playing!
What's New in Version 2.5.8
- Achievements should now work correctly
- Small bug fixes
- Added a "Draw" option for online mode that will reward each player with 1 point
- A fix for crashes and freezes on certain devices
-You can now see if a game ended due to an interrupted connection in the summary
- Improved Leaderboard
- The computer AI difficulty is now displayed in-game
- Rotated player display for offline games between two people
-The Settings Menu can now be reached through the Start Menu
-Gameplay speed now adjustable
-Improved ad integration
-Stability improvements and small bug fixes
The best players will be listed weekly on https://www.lite.games
The top 3 of the month will also appear on the Mills Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/LGMillsCommunity/
If you like the update, please give us a 5-star rating! Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 May 2017
- Version: 2.5.8
- Size: 214 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: LITE Games GmbH
- © Intent Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Ads 1 Month0,99 €