Investment Wisdom of Peter Lynch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Investment first looks not so hard, but in reality, only a few people have succeeded in the stock market. And Peter Lynch is one of these few successful investors.
Peter Lynch managed the Fidelity Magellan Fund from 1977 to 1990, during which time the fund's assets grew from $20 million to $14 billion. More importantly, Lynch reportedly beat the S&P 500 Index benchmark in 11 of those 13 years, achieving an annual average return of 29%.
Peter Lynch shared all his wisdom and experience in his books "One Up On Wall Street", "Beating the Street" and we carefully selected his best quotes to share with you in this application. We learned a lot, and so do you.
- Universal App (compatible with both iPhone/iPod and iPad)
- Include 100 carefully selected among the best wisdom of Peter Lynch
- Support Favorite Wisdom
- Support customizing font name and font size
- Support customizing 4 transition types: Flip, Blur, Slide Horizontally and Slide Vertically
- Choose among 10 beautiful background
- Email wisdom to friends
What's New in Version 1.3
- In the Settings screen, add options so user can send feedback, rate app and tell friends about this app
- Support Retina display for iPhone 4, iPhone 4s and iPod touch 4
- 1,99 €
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 December 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Minh Nguyen
- © 2011 MMobileDev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.