iStroboSoft HD Tuner
By Peterson Tuners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
********* UNIVERSAL VERSION AVAILABLE ******** Please see our other app. This version provides VGA output support only and does NOT support Airplay. See our universal update for Airplay support and a long list of new features. THIS VERSION WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED but support will always be available.
NO AUDIO INPUT? - iOS 7 added microphone access to your privacy settings. Please go to SETTINGS > MICROPHONE > Enable access to the mic for iStroboSoft.
Peterson Strobe Tuners' popular StroboSoft tuning application for the iPad® offers the unmatched accuracy of a mechanical strobe tuner for the highest degree of precision available in a software tuning application.
Tune your electrics, acoustics, brass and woodwind instruments quickly and easily with 1/10th cent strobe precision.
Peterson Tuners has offered tuning solutions for over 65 years and is the only company specializing in hardware, software, and mobile app tuning products for all levels of musicians.
Exclusive iPad features:
• Larger strobe display - Tune from across the room with ease due to the larger display.
• Manual note select - Select notes to 'target' when tuning to avoid unwanted harmonics or partials from the display.
• Display of Hz and MIDI note, in addition to cents option - View Hertz or MIDI note numbers for any note/octave combination. Cents readout is also included.
• VGA output - Send the output of iStroboSoft to a projector. Excellent for classroom use or studios.
• Optimized layout to utilize larger iPad display - All features are located on the main screen so users do not need to dig through layered menus.
• Exclusive strobe display allows you to achieve an unmatched level of accuracy.
• Note/Octave window displays the correct note and octave for the note being tuned.
• Cents display allows you to see how far out of tune your note is in cent values.
• Glowing flat/sharp indicators assist when tuning a note very far from the target position.
• Noise filter: Use the noise filter when utilizing an external mic or clip-on tuning device to help reduce the effect of extraneous environmental noise during tuning.
• Input boost: The input boost will raise all input frequencies by a fixed +24dB.
• Calibration mode: iStroboSoft-HD can be calibrated to an external source guaranteeing 1/10th cent accuracy.
• Drop/Capo mode: iStroboSoft-HD will auto-transpose notes up or down to one full octave.
• Adjustable Concert A: Change the Concert A reference of the tuner to accommodate tuning to a fixed instrument, such as a piano, or tune instruments that do not utilize the typical Western A440 reference.
Guitar, bass, brass, and woodwind instrument strobe tuner. Sweetened Tunings™ or Buzz Feiten Tuning System® is not supported in this app.
• Optional adaptor cable for direct line-in access available from Peterson. Connect your instruments with pickups directly into the iPad and eliminate unwanted ambient noise. Great for classrooms, stages, and studios.
• Optional mini capsule microphone available from Peterson that provides added directionality when tuning acoustic instruments. (The iPad has a built-in mic and this can be used instead but if more sound source control is desired, please use the mini mic.)
• Designed for iPad/iPad 2/New iPad.
• This app will not work on iPhone or iPod touch devices. Please refer to our iPhone/touch version of iStroboSoft for these devices.
The terms iStroboSoft, Virtual Strobe, Sweeteners, Sweetened Tunings and the linear & concentric strobe patterns are trademarks/registered trademarks of Peterson Electro-Musical Products, Inc. Buzz Feiten Tuning System is a registered trademark of Buzz Feiten Design Co., Inc.
Not recommended for piano tuning.
What's New in Version 1.42.0
Fixed sample rate switching issue
- 9,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 11 November 2013
- Version: 1.42.0
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peterson Strobe Tuners
- © 2013 Peterson Electro-Musical Products, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.