JamUp - Guitar Amps and Multi-Effects Processor with Multitrack Recorder, Backing Track Player, Phrase Sampler, Tuner and Metronome
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET GEARS THIS WEEK! JAMUP AND BIAS 50% OFF ($19.99->$9.99), ALL EXPANSION PACKS 50% OFF!
The #1 Guitar/Bass Multi-Effects Processor for iPad and iPhone.
- Over 10,000 artists, factory and users presets in ToneCloud Sharing
- Designed together with BIAS app to create your ultimate guitar amp
- Featured by Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player, Guitarist
JamUp XT comes with 1 amp and 6 effects. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, phrase sampler, ToneSharing, preset manager, 8-track recorder (optional), live-view, tuner and metronome.
All the amps and effects can be arranged with the easy to use drag-and-drop interface, simply move them around to create your own unique signal chain. JamUp offers the best sounding and studio quality collection of amp and effect models, with the optional expansion packs, it features 52 amp channels and 50 classic effects.
Each amp model was carefully measured and analyzed based on the actual unit, and it was developed with Positive Grid's MESH Multi-Stage Modeling Technology, it offers significant sonic improvement than other digital amp modelers, with dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel.
The modeled sounds are just part of what JamUp has to offer. The Jam Player module makes it a snap to import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with, and you can adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. There’s the sound-on-sound phrase sampler, which lets you easily record and layer looped parts. What’s more, with the optional 8-track recorder, built-in tuner and metronome, it delivers a complete professional processing and recording solution.
ToneSharing allows users to create, share and download custom presets right inside JamUp. You can check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user created tones from all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
JamUp for iPad, now integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's new BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you dive deep into the guts of their gear to tweak every possible aspect of their architecture. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp iPad seamlessly integrated with BIAS for iPad - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 52 amp channels and 50 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
What's New in Version 3.6.8
What's new in JamUp 3.6.8:
We are bringing you some improvements and fixes in 3.6.8 update.
- Improved Dropbox preset backup: now your custom BIAS amps will also backed up so your presets using BIAS amps will not get broken once restored.
- Add support for new BIAS desktop amp appearance
You probably know JamUp is seamlessly designed and integrated with our BIAS app, with which you can virtually design your own custom guitar amplifier or download thousands of amps from ToneCloud. And now we bring BIAS to the next level - BIAS Desktop with Amp Match!
BIAS Desktop is a groundbreaking guitar amp modeler with Positive Grid's Amp Match™ technology, it offers an entirely new concept of putting any tube amplifier tone and feel into a plug-in (AAX/RTAS/AU/VST) for Mac and PC. It features the most accurate, thorough and versatile guitar-amp modeler and designer engine, and it can accurately capture and match the tone of any tube amplifier, users can then share or download amp models from BIAS’s built-in ToneCloud® amp-sharing platform. You can download BIAS Desktop demo for free at www.positivegrid.com.
That's it for now. We've got some big things coming down the pipeline, stay tuned with us on our Facebook or Twitter!
The Positive Grid Team
- Category: Music
- Updated: 26 January 2015
- Version: 3.6.8
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2015 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- JamUp Pro Upgrade9,99 €
- Metal Expansion Pack II4,99 €
- Metal Expansion Pack4,99 €
- Classic Expansion Pack4,99 €
- Boutique Expansion Pack4,99 €
- Effect Expansion Pack4,99 €
- Bass Expansion Pack II4,99 €
- 8-Track Recorder4,99 €
- Bass Expansion Pack4,99 €
- Acoustic Expansion Pack4,99 €