By Pandamonia LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Lexicon Romanum is the first native, bidirectional Latin dictionary for Mac OS X that allows you to search both English and Latin phrases.
• View syntactical information for conjugated verbs and declined adjectives or nouns.
• Previous searches are saved for convenience.
• Based on William Whitaker's WORDS.
• Search in full-screen mode.
• Translate words through the “Translate…” commands in the Services contextual menu.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Finalized support for OS X 10.7 Lion.
• Three-finger swipe switches tab.
• Better full-screen support.