Menstrual Period Tracker and Ovulation Calendar
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
We spent many years creating the best period and ovulation tracker (also available for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Watch). We implemented all features requested by our users and put a lot of heart into the app.
• Smart calculation: if you enter period dates that are different from predicted days, the app recalculates its predictions.
• iCloud support (synchronizes data between all your devices).
• Today widget (extension).
• Keeps history of your menstrual cycles.
• Can different symptoms (e.g. migraine or abdominal pain).
• Symptom names may be changed.
• Calendar colors may be changed.
• Can track body temperature (in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees).
• Displays basal body temperature charts.
• Text notes (e.g. about period, taken medications, mood, friends) may be attached to each day.
• Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
• Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
• The user interface is easy to use and looks good.
• Full screen mode.
• Password protection (if you forgot your password, please enter: passwordrecovery111).
What the users say:
• "I love this app. It's simple, super easy to use. It's exactly what I was looking for."
• "I recommend it to every woman who needs to or wants to keep track of everything… It is very accurate on all that it offers…"
• "Love the femininity of the app so much that this is the first review i've ever done."
• "Wonderful. Super easy to use and read."
• "Have recommended to many friends."
• "It does what it's mean to do and it does it flawlessly."
• "Simple, discreet, pretty and helpful."
What's New in Version 5.6.1
• Touch Bar support.
• Touch ID support (log in using your fingerprint).
• New color choices (white background option).
• Slightly modified icon.
• Improved widget.
- 5,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 November 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EFRAC - FILIP NOWORYTA
- © 2009-2016 EFRAC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor