MP3 Tag Encoding Converter
By Jin jing Wang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Convert tag data inside MP3 files from other encodings to UTF-8 so iTunes can read the data properly.
* Built in tag encoding detector
* Batch convert a folder of MP3 files
* Easy to use
* drag MP3 files onto the dock icon or the application window
* pick the correct tag encoding (usually the encoding detector can do this part automatically)
* click the "Convert" button
What's New in Version 2013.4.18
* Added Mac OS X 10.8 as a system requirement since this application does not work in earlier versions. This requirement is now enforced in the application plist file.
- 4,49 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 03 May 2013
- Version: 2013.4.18
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jin jing Wang
- © 2011 FunkyMic
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor