Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture your world in PANTONE color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE colors with your Creative Cloud account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all Pantone colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPantone app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides, including PANTONE PLUS Series (Graphics/Ink), FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS (Cotton Textiles and Pigment) and PANTONE PLASTICS.
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio is linked with the ColourLovers community to pull in the inspiring work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Trends from the Pantone Color Institute™ (PCI)
Receive insights from PCI through a convenient feed of content rich in color insight and imagery. Regular content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology and context behind particular colors. This also includes regular curated trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPantone
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
In this version, we're celebrating Pantone 15-0343 Greenery, our 2017 Color of the Year! The home menu has gone Greenery and we've launched a special Color of the Year guide that features each Color of the Year going back to 2000, available to all customers.
In addition, we've made a number of improvements to enhance your experience:
- Swipe left and right to navigate wherever tabs exist
- Color search results now indicate how they made a match
- Page layout reconfigurations and bug fixes