Mystic Photo Cube
By Wolin Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interactive virtual photo cube displays your photos. Touch the cube to rotate, zoom, or spin it. Create cube images from photos you've stored on your device, or acquire new ones directly from the camera (camera equipped devices only.)
Video at http://www.vimeo.com/11942731
Manipulate the cube with these gestures:
- Drag with single finger turns the cube
- Pinch zooms cube in or out
- Flick spins the cube in the direction and speed of the flick.
- Tap or Touch with a single finger stops the cube's rotation
- Double tap with a single finger brings up configuration choices. Hitting a cube face highlights the face to change it's image.
- To change the image on a cube side, double tap on that side when summoning the controls.
- Flicks are additive. Flick multiple times in the same direction to make the cube spin faster, flick in the opposite direction to slow it down.
- A flick is similar to a swipe, except that it has both speed and direction. Keep your finger in motion and moving in a straight line during a flick. The gesture can be similar to flicking a pea across a tabletop, although it doesn't need to be that fast. A "sliding tap" will also work.
Demo photos include some original photography by Elizabeth Wolin
What's New in Version 1.29
* Noticed a review that one user couldn't get app to run on iPad2. Recompiled existing with newest XCode 4 and SDK, hopefully that fixes the problem. If not, please email support and we will try to help you... posting bad reviews is NOT how you get something fixed, we don't check the review page often.
* Fixed iOS 4.3.2 specific bug which caused image picker to disappear/roll up when trying to add new images to gallery.
* Fixed obscure OpenGL bug which would occasionally cause fatal error when returning from gallery
* Fixed gallery to allow changing existing images when the gallery is full. (Previously this caused app to assert/crash.)
* Add error detection/recovery when user attempts to add a bad image file to gallery.
* Make Change Cube Side button not come up in controls if no cube side is tapped/selected (this might have caused program to crash) Need to double tap on a cube side to Change Cube Side
* Cleaned up gesture detection
* Enabled iOS4 suspend/resume
* Added About box with version
* Fixed bug which could cause the app to crash after dismissing Image Gallery, if the cube was rotating when app started.
* Various other stability enhancements
* Added crash debug message display to aid response to future bug reports which provides crash details and asks user to notify Mystic Software via email
- 0,89 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 August 2011
- Version: 1.29
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Wolin Labs
- © Wolin Labs 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.