Whether or not you know that NME launched in 1952 as New Musical Express, reporting since then on the explosion of The Beatles and the birth of punk, Britpop and beyond, isn’t important (though we’re very proud of our incredible history). What is important is that this is a magazine for 2015: relevant, entertaining, packed full of the things YOU want to read about, and – this is very signifcant – free. Enjoy. and long live NME.
Bug fixes and enhancements
- Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 01.11.2014 2,29 €
- 26.10.2013 1,09 €
- 06.07.2013 1,09 €
Family SharingUp to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.