Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ordbogen.com iOS app, Ordbogen Online, offers you access to over 60 dictionaries in 22 languages from Denmark's largest digital dictionary provider. We are super passionate about user experience and have perfectly adapted our interfaces to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
As a bonus, we have customer support chat in 5 languages and are officially approved for Danish school exam use.
If you're looking for a modern, sleek app with tons of clever features, look no further and use Ordbogen Online!
- Over 60 dictionaries in 22 languages.
- Daily updates, revisions and additions (stay on top of the newest word trends!).
- Professional language chat support 6 days a week in Danish, English, German, French and Spanish (M-T 8am-4pm, F 8am-3:30pm, S 2-9pm (UTC+1)).
- 4 log-in options: open network, user login, WAYF or UNI•Login.
- Hear words and text read aloud by Apple's voices (We recommend downloading the Enhanced Quality voices for a better audio experience).
- Single searchable word index so you don't have to switch languages to find a dictionary word.
- Search history bar: navigate through your most searched words quickly and easily!
- Share feature: Look up words while using other applications by highlighting a word and sharing it to your Ordbogen app. No need to leave your webpage or document to open the full app.
- Adaptable text size for comfort and convenience.
- Accessibility for the blind and visually impaired.
- Overview of your account and licences.
- Password reset – request a new password directly from the app.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
We have now made it easier for you to copy a word from the suggestion list. On a suggested word, simply swipe to the left and press copy. You can now insert the word in the text you are working on.