With Photo Date Changer:
• you can set the EXIF timestamp of JPEG, ORF, CR2, NEF, ARF, CRW, SR2 & CIFF photos
• you can batch adjusting the EXIF timestamps of JPEG photos that you took with a camera with an incorrectly set clock
• you can set the file creation dates of JPEG and RAW digital photography files so that they get sorted correctly in the Finder
JPEG, CR2, NEF, ARF, CRW, SR2, ORF & CIFF EXIF TIMESTAMP MANIPULATION
As an amateur or professional photographer, you know the familiar pain of having taken a whole batch of photographs with a digital camera whose clock was not set correctly. If you are a professional photographer using multiple cameras to cover the same event, this problem will be multiplied by the fact that the photos will not appear in the correct order in image editing software. As an amateur photographer you will most likely experience this problem with snapshots taken on a holiday abroad in a different time zone.
Photo Date Changer allows you to easily add or remove time from the EXIF timestamp of digital photo JPEG images produced by all standard digital cameras. Alternatively you can set the date and time of the image capture manually to any value you may choose. Note that is feature is limited to JPEG files with pre-existing EXIF meta-data and is not available for RAW image formats.
FILE CREATION DATE SYNCHRONIZATION FOR RAW AND JPEG EXIF PHOTOS
Have you ever tried to get your photos to sort correctly in the Finder only to find that even photos with correctly set EXIF or RAW timestamp do not sort correctly? The Finder uses a file's creation date rather than the embedded EXIF or RAW meta-data that contains the shooting date for its sorting.
With Photo Date Changer you can resolve the issue by synchronizing your photos' file creation dates to their shooting dates in mere seconds.
- adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave's Dark Mode
- improved EXIF information detection
- read support for HEIC and HEIF images
- support for Olympus RAW images
- minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.