By PrivateWave Italia S.p.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PrivateWave Enterprise is an innovative software to encrypt your calls in a totally safe and legal way through the VoIP Internet Protocol. It needs to be configured on your own PrivateServer in order to work in a landline and cellphone integrated network.
Once installed on mobile phones, PrivateWave Enterprise gives you the option to encrypt calls between the users (i.e both caller and called need to have the software installed). Using PrivateWave you can communicate easily and securely with your contacts.
Easy to use:
- Software only solution for iOS 5.x/6.x/7.x
- The way to make calls doesn’t change
- Flexible security model:
- SRTP for end-to-site voice encryption
- SIP/TLS for signaling protection
- Use of only IETF standardized protocols
- Security compliant with FIPS, NIST and NSA
- Based on open source technologies
- Low average Bandwith:
* in standby: negligible
* during conversation: (100-200 K/minute)
- International calls and worldwide roaming
- Extremely low battery drain
- Low latency (depends on network)
- Any IP-enabled network
- 2G (GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT)
- 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, EV-DO)
- ECDH 256 bit / 384 bit (default) / 521 bit (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- AES256 (CTR) for SRTP
- SIP/TLS with X509v3 digital certificates
What's New in Version 16.0.4068
Official support for iOS 10
Several bugs fixed
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 16.0.4068
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Developer: PrivateWave Italia S.p.A.
- © 2009–2016 PrivateWave Italia S.p.A
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.